WHAT IS THE VIPLATURA PROCESS?
Viplatura is an exclusive glass or other material coating process, conceived and realized by Zeca S.r.l, which prevents the release of hazardous material in case of glass breakage.
The Viplatura provides the immersion of the container in a plastic bath which is followed by a technical fixation in the oven.
A second part of your experience will be to offer you completely customizable thicknesses and colors.
The “viplatura” increases grip on the surface, therefore making it easier to handle the bottles
The hygienic characteristics of glass work in harmony with the functional characteristics of plastic materials
Resistance to chemical agents such as weak acids, strong acids, weak bases, strong bases, alcohols and aliphatic hydrocarbons
Photo–protection from UV light
The “viplatura” is an excellent solution for customising a standard bottle.
The coating can be coloured, opaque, glossy, transparent, powdered, rigid or soft to the touch. Special effects can be obtained, such as fluorescence, luminescence or eco–leather. Coated containers can be screen printed, pad–printed or hot stamped.
- Coating of containers for dangerous/toxic substances
- Coating of containers for radioactive substances
- Coating for cups and glasses
- Anti–UV coating for containers (up to 95%)
- Anti–accident coating for chemical instruments subjected to strong pressure or depression
- Anti–slip coating
- Coating for cosmetics bottles/jars
- Coating for glass food containers
- Coating of mechanical parts for the automotive sector